Brookstone is an endearing 78-home community in Flower Mound, TX made entirely of upscale David Weekley® homes. Here you’ll find award-winning schools, friendly neighbors, quiet streets, pristine landscapes, scenic walking trails and an unmatched convenience to two area lakes, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and D/FW International Airport.
Our warm, welcoming neighborhood is two-time National Night Out “Neighborhood of the Year” and an official Calloway’s Nursery® “Good Neighbor Community.”
The Town of Flower Mound is not only recognized as one of the best communities in Texas, but also the entire United States.
- Money magazine #2 Community in the US
- CNN Money #2 “Best Places to Find a New Job”
- Frommer’s “#5 Best Place to Raise a Family in US”
- 24/7 Wall Street #9 “America’s 50 Best Cities to Live”
- D magazine #9 “Best Dallas Suburbs”
- CNN Money #12 “Top Earning Towns”
- Businessweek “Top 25 Best Affordable US Suburbs.”
- Scenic City, Texas – Platinum certified
- Tree City USA® by Arbor Day Foundation
- North Texas Child magazine “Best City to Raise Children”
Our community falls within the West Zone of the award-wining Lewisville Independent School District. All schools are conveniently located within 5 miles or less.
- Forest Vista Elementary – 0.4 miles
- Forestwood Middle School – 1.5 mile
- Flower Mound High School – 3.6 miles
- US News & World Report “Best High Schools”
The Brookstone Homeowners Association is managed by an elected board of residents and a committee of volunteers.
Several events and activities fall within our community’s annual calendar.
- Monthly Yard of the Month
- Annual Homeowners Meeting
- Memorial Day watermelons
- 4th of July flags
- National Night Out
- Holiday Caroling